Date(s) - 07/18/2015
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Purina Farms -- Flying Disc Field
#3 in the STL Club Series
This is a one day event on Saturday 5 games plus a bonus
BUT WAIT –
We’re adding a Sunday Funday! You are invited to join us in beta testing some level 2 games and some pairs games on Sunday! These are unofficial rounds so they wont count but you will be the first people in the world to play these versions!
Club members will earn points towards the end of year club championships. Everyone will earn points towards UpDog achievements, UPs and Worlds. And with the level 2 games coming out soon, you can level up and try out the Level 2 variations.
July 18th Saturday
1:30 Time Warp
3:30 Bonus Round of Frizgility (as long as we start the round by 4pm)
$45 first dog for the day for 6 games/rounds / $40 for extra dogs playing all games. (so $85 for 2 dogs playing all games)
or $10 per game
Walk Ups are welcome. Pre-registering just helps with paperwork 😉 You can register in the morning or thru out the day.
Sunday Schedule –
no registration. We’ll get started around 9:30
Spaced Out Pairs
– each person rolls the die and throws from that throwing zone.
– modified toss and fetch, one thrower at one end, the other at any line on the field.
– Attempt to get a ctahc in every “square” on the field.
Pairs Throw N Go
– throwers stand in the 5 yard zone to the left or to the right and alternate throws.
– I’m not sure how this works yet… I think just 2 people and go!
Frizgility level 2
– a 20 yard throw and optional distance handling
Funkey Level 2
– you have to unlock the throwing squares by successfully completing the corresponding obstacle