Up Dog Distance/Accuracy Field and Rules
- Dog and handler must be behind the start line at either end of field before time begins.
- Handler will signal to the line judge when they are ready. Line judge will signal to time keeper/announcer and announcer will begin time.
- Handler and dog have 60 seconds to complete as many catches as possible. Time is over as the “t” in time is enunciated by the announcer
- Catches in the 10-20 yard zone – 1 point
- Catches in the 20-30 yard zone – 2 points
- Catches in the 30-40 yard zone – 3 points
- Catches in the 40-50 yard zone – 4 points
- A catch in the interior ten yard section of field (bonus zone) as noted by yellow boundary produces double the indicated score
- There is no anti-gravity bonus